About Me

Still, I am on the way to find myself and not yet close to the answer. Thus, writing "about me" is quite a tough task for the reason that it remains a blur and abstract concept. Since I am not familiar with myself that much, I will keep the track of finding out "who I am" in this blog.I am truly convinced that throughout my own life, I will finally unveil the mystery of this very "me". Sincerely hope that I will no longer be a stranger to myself.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SHUN PU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwts19RtmZ8&feature=related
SHUN PU is a song from Toyosaki Aki, a Japanese voice talent. Actually, I just learned that she is a voice talent a few days ago. Frankly to say, I had had no idea who she is until I heard this song on Oricon chart. That was my first time to listen to this song. During the period that this song was being played, I could barely think about anything other than “Wow!! How can a person’s voice be such clean and bright just like a gentle breeze!!! Incredible!!!” It is too amazing to find a word suitable to describe my feeling. All I can utter is MAGIC!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely vocalist she is! I'm not familiar with most Japanese Singers, but the way she sings really touched my heart :)

    Thank you for introducing Toyosaki Aki to us, she's really gifted as a natural singer!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her voice, too!!! Her voice is so sweet just like a child’s cute smile or a sunny afternoon. I believe that music can cure people or let them feel happiness, and I think Toyosaki Aki did have the talent. If I am in bad mood someday, I will try to cool down by listening to her music. Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers