About Me

Still, I am on the way to find myself and not yet close to the answer. Thus, writing "about me" is quite a tough task for the reason that it remains a blur and abstract concept. Since I am not familiar with myself that much, I will keep the track of finding out "who I am" in this blog.I am truly convinced that throughout my own life, I will finally unveil the mystery of this very "me". Sincerely hope that I will no longer be a stranger to myself.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

"Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland" is an imaginary fairytale, and there are a lot of interesting dialogues in the story that can provide food for thought. The following is one of my favorites. It is between Alice and Cheshire Cat.

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where……” said Alice.
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
"......so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you’re sure to do that," said the Cat, "if only you walk long enough."

Whenever I lose my way, this dialogue always appears in my mind. It is not just a dialogue. To me, it is an instruction of life.

1 comment:

  1. well,it's an intresting dialogue.
    if you don't care where you are from, even don't need to care where you are going in the future.
    it's just like when we are finding works, we need to know what myseilf have done before, then you can know what should do in the future.:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers