About Me

Still, I am on the way to find myself and not yet close to the answer. Thus, writing "about me" is quite a tough task for the reason that it remains a blur and abstract concept. Since I am not familiar with myself that much, I will keep the track of finding out "who I am" in this blog.I am truly convinced that throughout my own life, I will finally unveil the mystery of this very "me". Sincerely hope that I will no longer be a stranger to myself.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kobukuro’s new single



あの太陽が、この世界を照らし続けるようにis Kobukuro’s new single, released on April twenty-seven, 2011 in Japan. This is also the theme song of the movie“-ガク- ”.
Kobukuro, consists of two members, Kobuchi Kentaro and Kuroda Shunsuke, is a Japanese pop music group. The melodies and lyrics of their songs are filled with the concept of “lovedream and hope.” Just by listening to their songs, you can easily feel that all your traumas are cured and nothing will remind you of sorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I seldom listen to pop songs in Taiwan, not to mention Japanese ones. I have listen to the song in the link which you put on your blog. Although I can’t understand Japanese, it seems that I can grab the concepts of love, dream and hope in it. How amazing! Maybe this is the power of songs. XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers