About Me

Still, I am on the way to find myself and not yet close to the answer. Thus, writing "about me" is quite a tough task for the reason that it remains a blur and abstract concept. Since I am not familiar with myself that much, I will keep the track of finding out "who I am" in this blog.I am truly convinced that throughout my own life, I will finally unveil the mystery of this very "me". Sincerely hope that I will no longer be a stranger to myself.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FIRST STEP

http://music.naver.com/video/popupPlayer.nhn?videoId=25875

With the release of their first full length album, CNBLUE takes the "first step" in this music world.
"Start from the street, and prosper in the street." To recall the memory of performing in the street and not to forget the original passion, they choose to hold  large-scale street concerts as their first activity. Through the activity, they promise their fans that they will never change and will keep on learning more and more.

In this album, there are twelve songs totally, including "Intuition", "Imagine" and "LOVE GIRL" three new compositions. In the title song "Intuition", you can easily feel its power by strong melody and light rhythm. Besides, this is also the one that you can perceive a different side of CNBLUE.

1 comment:

  1. I know CNblue by the leader ,Yong Hwa, who act the & .The members are all good-looking and young .My classmate is their fan. She just told me about their new album this morning. She said she saw the new album is Number one at Mnet billboard.

    ReplyDelete

Followers